online poker sites for money,soccer shop bet online,sportsbet melbourne cup 2020,best online casino live blackjack,www roulette com free online,malaysia online casino 2020,ONE-TO-ONE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
Senheng One-to-One Replacement Warranty
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Product means the electrical appliance covered under a valid service contract
- You and Your refer to the owner of Product and purchaser of this service contract
- The Company refers to Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn Bhd
- This Senheng One-to-One Replacement Warranty service contract (“Replacement Warranty”) provides for the replacement of the Product purchased by you if found to be defective during the term of two (2) year(s) from the date of purchase. When the Product failure occurs due to an electrical or mechanical defect, You will receive a brand new replacement product of like kind, quality and value. Once the Product has been replaced, the Contract will automatically terminate.
- This means that, the Product will have a total warranty of two (2) years stated from the date of Senheng Sales Invoice/Receipt of the Product, subject to payment of the applicable fee for the Replacement Warranty selected.
This Replacement Warranty may only be purchased upon purchase of a Product and only covers a Product which:
- Is purchase new from Senheng;
- In manufactured for the use in Malaysia; and
- Is limited to domestic and personal use.
SUBMISSION OF REPLACEMENT CLAIM:
- It shall be a term of this Replacement Warranty that in event of a breakdown that may give rise to a claim for replacement under this Replacement Warranty, the Product covered under this Replacement Warranty must be presented to any authorized Senheng retails outlets within the Replacement Warranty coverage period and in any case, within fourteen (14) days of the happening such event.
- For all Replacements, the Senheng Sales Invoice/Receipt for the Product must be presented.
- Consult your manufacturer’s instructions to determine if the failure to operate is due to circumstances that may be corrected by yourself. If the breakdown is not covered by this Replacement Warranty or if the Product is found to be non-defective, the Product will be returned to You.
- Any defects that are subject to the manufacturer's recall.
- Any cost or damage associated to routine maintenance, inspection, cleaning, lubrication, external adjustments and any other instructions.
- Non-operating and cosmetic items, paint, color, or Product finish; accessories used in or with the Product; external cables and cords; glass and lens; add-on options incorporated.
- Unauthorized modifications made to the Product; altered serial numbers; failure to follow manufacturers’ instructions on installation, operation or maintenance; repairs performed by non-authorized repairer; any items not affecting the function of the Products; image burn.
- Software (including operating system and any stored data), defects resulting directly from software installation and or removal, computer virus, virus prevention, and other peripherals.
- Repairs to hardware that has been added after the original purchase of the Product.
- Consumables such as vacuum cleaner belts, toner, print or ink cartridges, bulbs, compact discs, digital tapes, etc.
- All batteries (including regular (non-chargeable batteries)) External faults such as wiring, electrical connection or plumbing, piping, trunking, fitting, realigning of signal receivers (poor reception), and consequential loss of any kind.
- Repairs necessitated by accidental or intentional physical damage, spilled liquid unless specifically covered in the Contract.
- Burglary, theft, corrosion, animal and insect infestation, misuse, neglect and abuse.
- Failure caused by a voltage converter and /or applying incorrect voltage to the Product.
- Diagnosis where no defect has been found or noted.
- Defects and on-site service charges not covered by the manufacturer's original written warranty, unless otherwise stated as covered above.
- Shipping charges and damage, express service charges, transportation damage, removal, installation or reinstallation of the Product, products on loan during the repair process.
- Commercial use (multi-user organizations), public rental, use for profit or communal use for multi-family housing.
- Any loss or damage to the Product resulting from fire or flood, howsoever caused.
- Any loss or damage to the Product resulting from an act of God (including without limitation, events such as earthquake, war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities or warlike operations, civil war, civil commotion).
THIS REPLACEMENT WARRANTY IS NOT AN INSURANCE POLICY. IT IS A SERVICE CONTRACT PROVIDING REPLACEMENT FOR COVERED DEFECTS. IT DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY GUARANTEE OR PROMISE RELATING TO THE NATURE OF THE MATERIAL, WORKMANSHIP OR PERFORMANCE OF THE COVERED PRODUCT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Your maximum entitlement shall in no event exceed the actual purchase price of the covered Product. You would be required to pay for the additional amount if the Replacement product value is more than the purchase price you paid for your original Product. We shall not in any event be liable to person or property for any incidental, contingent, special or consequential damages. This contract is non-transferable.
TERMINATION AND CANCELLATION
This Replacement Warranty shall terminate immediately with no refund of the Replacement Warranty Fee in the event of any of the following:
- upon expiry of the Contract; Disposal or repossession of the Product;
- Unauthorized repair, replacement or modification of the Product;
- If the product is moved out of the country of purchase, it will not be covered by this Replacement Warranty.
Cancellation of this Replacement Warranty is applicable only when the Product is returned to or exchanged by Senheng within seven (7) days from the date of purchase shown in the Original Receipt/Invoice. The Replacement Warranty Original Sales Invoice/Receipt must also be returned to Senheng to obtain a refund.
This is the entire agreement between Senheng and the Purchaser of this Replacement Warranty and no other oral or written representation is valid. In the event of any inconsistency between the English text and text in other languages, the English version shall prevail.